Decision Maker: Social & Health Care Overview & Scrutiny Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
To provide oversight on the recovery planning for the Committee’s respective portfolio(s) and to rebuild the forward work programme for the remainder of the 2020/21 Council year with a specific focus on recovery planning.
(a) That the full set of immediate strategic priorities for recovery of the portfolio as set out in the report be agreed, together with the risk analysis and mitigating actions both live and planned; and
(b) That a forward work programme for the Committee be rebuilt for the remainder of the 2020/21 Council year with recovery planning at its core.
Report author: Ceri Shotton
Publication date: 24/09/2020
Date of decision: 22/09/2020
Decided at meeting: 22/09/2020 - Social & Health Care Overview & Scrutiny Committee
- Recovery Strategy PDF 91 KB
- Appendix 1 – Social Services Portfolio Risk Register - Published 16.09.2020 PDF 116 KB
- Appendix 2 – Social Services Portfolio Mitigating Actions - Published 16.09.2020 PDF 121 KB
- Appendix 3 – The full set of strategic priorities for recovery recommended for extraction from the draft Council Plan for 2020/21 and inclusion in the Recovery Strategy PDF 93 KB
- Appendix 4 – The full set of revised performance indicator targets for 2020/21 PDF 148 KB