Council Fund Revenue Budget 2021/22 - Final Closing Stage
Decision Maker: Flintshire County Council
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
To set a legal and balanced budget for 2021/22 on the recommendation of Cabinet.
(1) That Council notes and approves the revised budget requirement for 2021/22;
(2) That Council approves the final proposals for the corporate efficiencies which will contribute to the budget;
(3) That Council approves a legal and balanced budget based on the calculations as set out in the report;
(4) That Council notes the open risks which remain to be managed in the course of 2021/22;
(5) That Council approves an annual increase in Council Tax for 2021/22 of 3.95%; and
(6) That Council notes the medium-term forecast as a basis for the next revision of the Medium-Term Financial Strategy (MTFS).
(a) That the recommendations of Cabinet, as detailed above, for balancing the budget for 2021/22 be approved; and
(b) That the level of Council Tax for 2021/22 as recommended by Cabinet be approved.
Report author: Gary Ferguson
Publication date: 26/02/2021
Date of decision: 16/02/2021
Decided at meeting: 16/02/2021 - Flintshire County Council