Application to Vary a Premises Licence
Decision Maker: Licensing Sub-Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
The Sub-Committee has resolved to grant the application with reduced hours and subject to the conditions suggested by the Applicant in the Operating Schedule.
- Friday and Saturday (pre booked functions only for hours after 11.30pm)
Alcohol sales from 10.00am to 2.00am, recorded music indoors, live music indoors and late night refreshment from 10.00am to 12.50am plus one additional hour on Christmas Eve, Boxing Day, New Year’s day, Good Friday and Easter Sunday.
- Sunday (pre booked function only for hours after 11.00pm)
Alcohol sales from 10.00am to 12.00 midnight, recorded music indoors, live music indoors and late night refreshment from 10.00am to 12.00 midnight plus one additional hour on Christmas Eve, Boxing Day, New Year’s day, Good Friday and Easter Sunday.
Conditions in Accordance with the Operating Schedule
During the extended hours (that is the hours in
operation after 11.30pm) the licensable activities must only be
provided to those attending a private pre-booked function.
- Licensable activities are alcohol sales, recorded music indoors, live music indoors and provision of late night refreshments.
- A pre-booked function means a function which has been booked at least 24 hours in advance.
- Function means an event where a room is hired and no licensable activities are provided to members of the public who are not guests of that function.
- The licence holder shall enter into an agreement with a hackney carriage and/or private carriage firm to provide transport for customers, with contact numbers made readily available to customers who will be encouraged to use such services.
- Regular noise assessment will be carried out when amplified music is played at the premises and logged in a log book which will be made available to any responsible authority on request.
Report author: Gemma Potter
Publication date: 13/07/2022
Date of decision: 29/06/2022
Decided at meeting: 29/06/2022 - Licensing Sub-Committee
- Application to Vary a Premises Licence PDF 88 KB
- App A - Location plan PDF 178 KB
- App B - Existing Licensed Plan PDF 64 KB
- App C - Letter from Fire & Rescue Service PDF 38 KB
- App D - Email from NW Police PDF 226 KB
- App E - Email from Pollution Control PDF 38 KB
- App F - Representations from residents PDF 56 KB
- App G - Operating Schedule PDF 100 KB
- App H - Letter from Agent PDF 79 KB