Decision Maker: Clwyd Pension Fund Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
(a) The Committee considered the Business Plan update and provide any comments.
(b) That the Committee agreed the two changes relating to the business plan i.e.
- Item G3 – The deferral of the approval of changes to the Conflict of Interest Policy until September 2018 (as part of the annual report and accounts)
- Item G5 – The increase in staffing budget for the Finance Team of a maximum of £60.6k per annum, which may be subject to further change as the review of the structure is progressed. The Committee agreed that any decision relating to further change as part of this review are delegated to the Chairman of the Pension Fund Committee, the Chief Executive and the Corporate Finance Manager.
Report author: Janet Kelly
Publication date: 10/10/2018
Date of decision: 13/06/2018
Decided at meeting: 13/06/2018 - Clwyd Pension Fund Committee
- Governance Update. PDF 156 KB
- Enc. 1 for Governance Update. PDF 49 KB
- Enc. 2 for Governance Update. PDF 56 KB
- Enc. 3 for Governance Update. PDF 329 KB
- Enc. 4 for Governance Update. PDF 54 KB
- Enc. 5 for Governance Update. PDF 35 KB
- Enc. 6 for Governance Update. PDF 577 KB
- Enc. 7 for Governance Update. PDF 72 KB
- Enc. 8 for Governance Update. PDF 50 KB
- Enc. 9 for Governance Update. PDF 122 KB