Issue - meetings
Forward Work Programme
· Consultation on the revised Customer Services Strategy to be submitted to the meeting on 11 December 2014.
· The meeting on 15 January 2015 to be moved to 10.30am to accommodate a training session on the changes made to future budget reports.
· The Chair together with Councillors Richard Jones and Peter Curtis to meet with the Chief Officer (People & Resources) to consider the presentation of future reports on Workforce Information prior to the report being submitted to the December 2014 meeting. The Chief Officer to respond to the Members on her availability for the following Friday afternoon.
· All Members would be invited to a People Strategy workshop to be held on the afternoon of 12 December 2014.
· Wales Audit Office Corporate Assessment report was expected to be finalised in time for the meeting in February 2014.
Councillor Clive Carver referred to Members’ use of iPads and requested that reports were formatted appropriately for iPad use. Following earlier discussion, the Member Engagement Manager asked for views on a workshop to discuss the Medium Term Financial Plan. The Chief Executive replied that this would be more appropriate for early in the New Year.
That the Forward Work Programme, as amended at the meeting, be approved.