Issue - meetings
Meeting: 21/04/2015 - Cabinet (Item 157)
- Enc. 1 for Streetligting Policy, item 157 PDF 60 KB
- Enc. 2 for Streetligting Policy, item 157 PDF 83 KB
As detailed in the recommendation.
The Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Environment introduced the Council’s revised Street Lighting Policy.
A summary of the following main changes to the existing policy were highlighted and detailed in full in the report:
· Extension of part night lighting
· Changes to fault repair standards
· Reduced night time inspection regime
Member workshops, including representatives from Town and Community Councils, had taken place prior to the report being submitted to Environment Overview and Scrutiny Committee.
That the Council’s revised Street Lighting Policy be approved.