Issue - meetings
Capital Programme Monitoring 2020/21 (Outturn)
Meeting: 13/07/2021 - Cabinet (Item 20)
- Enc. 1 for Capital Programme Monitoring 2020/21 (Outturn), item 20 PDF 91 KB
- Enc. 2 for Capital Programme Monitoring 2020/21 (Outturn), item 20 PDF 178 KB
- Enc. 3 for Capital Programme Monitoring 2020/21 (Outturn), item 20 PDF 86 KB
- Webcast for Capital Programme Monitoring 2020/21 (Outturn)
As detailed in the recommendations.
Councillor Johnson introduced the report which summarised the final outturn position for 2020/21 together with changes made to the Capital Programme during the last quarter.
The Capital Programme had seen a net reduction in budget of £10.726m during the last quarter which comprised of:
· Net budget reduction in the programme of £3.996m – Council Fund (CF) £4.082m, Housing Revenue Account (HRA) £0.086m
· Net Carry Forward to 2021/22 of £4.352m
· Identified savings at Outturn of £0.650m
Actual expenditure for the year was £62.915m. The final outturn funding surplus from the 2020/21 Capital Programme was £1.968m.
The 2021/22 – 2023/24 Capital Programme was approved on 8th December 2020 with a funding deficit of £1.317m. Following the final local government settlement, the Council received additional funding which resulted in the programme being in a surplus position of £0.144m over the three year period. That surplus carry forward would lead to an opening funding position surplus of £2.112m, prior to the realisation of additional capital receipts and/or other funding sources.
(a) That the report be approved; and
(b) That the carry forward adjustment requests be approved.