Issue - meetings
Capital Programme Monitoring 2021/22 (Month 4)
Meeting: 21/09/2021 - Cabinet (Item 37)
- Enc. 1 for Capital Programme Monitoring 2021/22 (Month 4), item 37 PDF 89 KB
- Enc. 2 for Capital Programme Monitoring 2021/22 (Month 4), item 37 PDF 181 KB
- Enc. 3 for Capital Programme Monitoring 2021/22 (Month 4), item 37 PDF 172 KB
- Webcast for Capital Programme Monitoring 2021/22 (Month 4)
As detailed in the recommendations.
Councillor Johnson introduced the report which summarised changes made to the Capital Programme 2021/22 since it was set in December 2020 to the end of Month 4 (July 2021), along with expenditure to date and projected outturn.
The Capital Programme had seen a net increase in budget of £29.595m during the period which comprised of:
- Net budget increase in the programme of £14.360m (Council Fund £21.975m, Housing Revenue Account £7.615m)
- Introduction of Carry Forward from 2020/21 of £15.635m (Council Fund £15.635m, Housing Revenue Account £0.000m)
- Identified savings at Month 4 (Council Fund) (£0.400m)
Actual expenditure was £25.355m.
Capital receipts received in the first quarter of 2021/22, along with savings identified, totalled £0.683m. That gave a revised projected surplus in the Capital Programme at Month 4 of £2.795m (from an opening funding position surplus of £2.112m) for the 2021/22 – 2023/24 Capital Programme, prior to the realisation of additional capital receipts and/or other funding sources.
(a) That the report be approved;
(b) That the carry forward adjustments be approved; and
(c) That the additional allocations be approved.