Issue - meetings
Capital Programme Monitoring 2021/22 (Month 6)
Meeting: 16/11/2021 - Cabinet (Item 69)
- Enc. 1 for Capital Programme Monitoring 2021/22 (Month 6), item 69 PDF 91 KB
- Enc. 2 for Capital Programme Monitoring 2021/22 (Month 6), item 69 PDF 82 KB
- Enc. 3 for Capital Programme Monitoring 2021/22 (Month 6), item 69 PDF 173 KB
- Webcast for Capital Programme Monitoring 2021/22 (Month 6)
As detailed in the recommendations.
Councillor Johnson introduced the report which summarised changes made to the Capital Programme 2021/22 since it was set in December 2020 to the end of Month 6 (September 2021), along with expenditure to date and projected outturn.
The Capital Programme had seen a net decrease in budget of £2.174m during the period which comprised of:
- Net budget increase in the programme of £2.435m (Council Fund (CF) £6.200m, Housing Revenue Account (HRA) (£3.765m))
- Carry Forward to 2022/23, approved at Month 4 of (£4.099m) (all CF)
- Identified savings at Month 6 of (£0.510m) (CF).
Actual expenditure was £37.698m.
Capital receipts received in the second quarter of 2021/22, along with savings identified, totalled £1.352m. That gave a revised projected surplus in the Capital Programme at Month 6 of £4.147m (from a Month 4 funding position surplus of £2.795m) for the 2021/22 – 2023/24 Capital Programme, prior to the realisation of additional capital receipts and/or other funding sources.
The Corporate Finance Manager provided details of each of the tables outlined in the report.
(a) The the report be approved;
(b) That the carry forward adjustments be approved; and
(c) That the additional allocations be approved.