Issue - meetings
Capital Programme Monitoring 2021/22 (Month 9)
Meeting: 15/02/2022 - Cabinet (Item 118)
- Enc. 1 for Capital Programme Monitoring 2021/22 (Month 9), item 118 PDF 91 KB
- Enc. 2 for Capital Programme Monitoring 2021/22 (Month 9), item 118 PDF 82 KB
- Enc. 3 for Capital Programme Monitoring 2021/22 (Month 9), item 118 PDF 178 KB
- Webcast for Capital Programme Monitoring 2021/22 (Month 9)
As detailed in the recommendations.
Councillor Johnson introduced the report which summarised the changes made to the Capital Programme 2021/22 since it was set in December 2020 to the end of month 9 (December 2021), along with expenditure to date and projected outturn.
The Capital Programme had seen a net increase in budget of £6.626m during the period which comprised of:
· Net budget increase in the programme of £10.337m (Council Fund (CF) £9.222m, Housing Revenue Account (HRA) £1.115m)
· Net Carry Forward to 2022/23, approved at month 6, of (£0.687m) and additional School Maintenance Grant (£2.638) (all CF)
· Identified savings at month 9 of (£0.386m) (CF)
Actual expenditure was £52.871m.
Capital receipts received in the third quarter of 2021/22, along with savings identified, totalled £0.757m. That gave a revised projected surplus in the Capital Programme at month 9 of £4.904m (from a month 6 funding position surplus of £4.147) for the 2021/22 – 2023/24 Capital Programme, prior to the realisation of additional capital receipts and/or other funding sources.
(a) That the report be approved; and
(b) That the carry forward adjustments be approved.