Issue - meetings
Meeting: 27/03/2012 - Executive (Item 265)
- Restricted enclosure 2 , View reasons restricted (265/2)
- Restricted enclosure 3 , View reasons restricted (265/3)
- Restricted enclosure 4 , View reasons restricted (265/4)
- Restricted enclosure 5 , View reasons restricted (265/5)
- Restricted enclosure 6 , View reasons restricted (265/6)
The Executive Member for Regeneration & Tourism introduced the report to update Members on the preferred option for improving the Communities First (CF) Programme in Flintshire based on principles agreed at the Executive of 18 October 2011 and the revised CF Futures criteria set by Welsh Government (WG), and to seek approval for submission of a bid to WG.
The Executive Member congratulated Barbara Coleman for her work on the issue. He detailed the background to the report and in highlighting the considerations undertaken, provided detail on the appendices attached to the report.
(a) That the overall governance structure shown in Appendix B be noted;
(b) That the submission of a two Cluster bid which includes Flintshire’s most vulnerable areas, identified in WIMD 2011 (Appendix C) be supported; and
(c) That the indicative staff structure shown in Appendix E for a two Cluster programme be approved in principle.