2013/14 Year End Head of Service Performance Reports
To receive the 2013/14 Year End service performance reports produced at Divisional level. The reports cover the period 1 April 2013 to 31 March 2014.
To note the following:-
· The progress updates for the Council Improvement Priorities that are not set as an in-year priority;
· Service Plan progress;
· Progress/performance against Corporate measures e.g. absence management
· The assessment of any regulatory reports and
· Performance against Improvement Targets, National Statistic Indicators (NSIs) and Public Accountability Measures (PAMs).
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Notice of proposed decision first published: 09/06/2014
Report Type: Operational;
Decision due: 17 Jun 2014 by Cabinet
Lead member: Cabinet Member for Governance and Corporate Services including Health and Safety and Human Resources
Department: Chief Executive's
Contact: Neal Cockerton Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 18/06/2014 - 2013/14 Year End Head of Service Performance Reports
- 17/06/2014 - Cabinet 2013/14 Year End Head of Service Performance Reports 17/06/2014
- 2013/14 Year End Head of Service Performance Reports