Quarter 2 Improvement Plan Monitoring Report
To receive the 2014/15 Quarter 2 Improvement Plan monitoring reports for the period July to September 2014.
To note the following:
· The levels of progress and confidence in the achievement of high level activities which seek to deliver the impacts of the Improvement Plan
· The performance against improvement plan measures and the predicted level of performance for year end; and
· The current (net) risk levels and targeted risk levels for the risks identified in the Improvement Plan and the arrangements to control them
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 18/08/2014
Report Type: Strategic;
Decision due: 16 Dec 2014 by Cabinet
Lead member: Cabinet Member for Governance and Corporate Services including Health and Safety and Human Resources
Department: Chief Executive's
Contact: Neal Cockerton Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 17/12/2014 - Quarter 2 Improvement Plan Monitoring Report
- 16/12/2014 - Cabinet Quarter 2 Improvement Plan Monitoring Report 16/12/2014
- Quarter 2 Improvement Plan Monitoring Report.