Quarter 3 Improvement Plan Monitoring Report
To receive the 2014/15 Quarter 3 Improvement Plan monitoring reports for the period October to December 2014.
To note the following:
· The levels of progress and confidence in the achievement of high level activities which seek to deliver the impacts of the Improvement Plan
· The performance against Improvement Plan measures and the predicted level of performance for year end; and
· The current (net) risk levels and trends for the risks identified in the Improvement Plan and the arrangements to control them
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 02/10/2014
Report Type: Strategic;
Decision due: 17 Mar 2015 by Cabinet
Lead member: Deputy Leader of the Council (Governance) and Cabinet Member for Corporate Management and Assets
Lead director: Chief Executive
Department: Chief Executive's
Contact: Colin Everett Email: email@example.com.
- 18/03/2015 - Quarter 3 Improvement Plan Monitoring Report.
- 17/03/2015 - Cabinet Quarter 3 Improvement Plan Monitoring Report. 17/03/2015
- Quarter 3 Improvement Plan Monitoring Report.