Year End Improvement Plan Monitoring Report (2014/15)
To receive the 2014/15 Year End Improvement Plan monitoring reports for the period 1 April 2014 to 31 March 2015.
To note the following:
· The levels of progress and confidence in the achievement of high level activities which seek to deliver the impacts of the Improvement Plan
· The performance against improvement plan measures and the predicted level of performance for year end; and
· The current (net) risk levels and targeted risk levels for the risks identified in the Improvement Plan and the arrangements to control them.
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 14/01/2015
Report Type: Strategic;
Decision due: 16 Jun 2015 by Cabinet
Lead member: Cabinet Member for Governance and Corporate Services including Health and Safety and Human Resources
Department: Chief Executive's
Contact: Neal Cockerton Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 16/06/2015 - Cabinet Year End Improvement Plan Monitoring Report (2014/15). 16/06/2015
- Year End Improvement Plan Monitoring Report (2014/15).