Flintshire Parking Strategies
To seek Cabinet approval of the Councils Car Parking Strategy and the introduction of parking charges at all viable town car parks within the ownership of the Council.
To seek Cabinet approval to introduce a workplace and visitor parking permit scheme at specific Council office facilities where staff parking overlaps with the local parking strategy.
To seek Cabinet approval on the level of charge for the issue of residents parking permits associated with local residents parking schemes.
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 19/03/2015
Report Type: Strategic;
Decision due: 21 Apr 2015 by Cabinet
Lead member: Deputy Leader of the Council and Cabinet Member for Housing
Lead director: Chief Officer (Streetscene and Transportation)
Department: Streetscene and Transportation
Contact: Steve Jones Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 22/04/2015 - Flintshire Parking Strategies
- 18/09/2015 - Flintshire Parking Strategies
- 21/04/2015 - Cabinet Flintshire Parking Strategies 21/04/2015
- 14/05/2015 - Environment Overview & Scrutiny Committee - Expired 13/07/20 Flintshire Parking Strategies 14/05/2015
- Flintshire Parking Strategies